I Can Never Unlove You I Can Never Unlove You

Well Done

Bobby you got a really good song here. You gotta watch out for those vocals though, you dont want it to overpower the melody and beat. Definitely the vocals stand out more than the beat and the melody. Try and lower the vocals and try to somehow blend the vocals in with the melody. Can't really explain how, but I hope this review would help. Just keep the melody and beat your foundation first and dont let the vocals stand out too much. It's good to have, but when there is too much or when it stands out especially this song because this song is more of a chill vibe you dont want too much dynamics from the vocal. Good luck bro, and we gotta make a legit crew one day.

-Golden- -Golden-

Sounds Jazzy

I like how your starting to experiment now. keep going and you should start investing on building a studio someday. With these kinds of songs, you can definitely use an MC. I should invest in a mic and equipment too, cuz you inspiring me to produce music and write lyrics again.

Devotion. Devotion.

OH SHOOOT

Here we go now!!!!! Bobby you gettin it! Hella dope on this one. The Low Voice is nice too, cept that it creeps the hell out of me. But the Beat was nnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccceee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

bobiscoo32 responds:

Yo thanks man, I really appreciate it since this is my first time chopping a sample to a great extent so I'm glad ya like it. (and yes that voice is hella fucking creepy)